Newsletter November 2021 (English)

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ!

I'm back to Paris for 2 years and a half now and the LORD is doing a lot of great things.

I'm currently working with disciples I'm accountable to. We are in touch with people from different background. Some of them are deeply involved in occult and the LORD glorifies Himself with great delivrance!


Discipleship and house church

In 2020-2021 about 12 brethren have been discipled. It is such a joy to see how they grew and keep on growing. They're now serving the LORD in other groups in Paris and some of them disciple people themselves.

In September 2021 we started a house church with another disciple in Paris. We are about 10 and we gather 2-3 times a week. Most of the brethren are born again for a few weeks/months. Some are not born again yet and I believe it's going to happen very soon.

We live holiness, love and unity concretely. Discipleship and fellowship are very challenging but God uses it to sanctify us.




God's businesses

I am a full time missionary since 2018 and the LORD put in my heart to start an online business these 4 last months because financial support is quite random.

I trust my heavenly Father to provide as He has always done.

Prayer request for Paris

The Holy Spirit works in many various ways. More and more disciples evangelize, heal the sick, prophecy and it's great!
However, it's difficult to build strong teams or disciple someone in Paris because of individualism, lack of healing and rebellion.
We need a breakthrough!

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
John 17:20-21

God bless you all!

Please give me some news. I would like to hear from you!

Much Love and Blessings,

Coralie




Commentaires